Revised: April 1, 2023
Our Disrupted Unicorn Publishing team works extremely hard to create and curate useful assets, engaging images, and write inspiring articles appearing on our site https://disruptedunicornpublishing.com. As a visitor to any of our sites, you do not have permission to take material/articles/videos/images from our sites and run it on yours without permission from Disrupted Unicorn Publishing LLC site owners or the original owner of the content where applicable.
- You may publish a quote of 100 words or less from reviews/articles with a link to the original piece on disruptedunicornpublishing.com if you are another site. Credit must be given in a way that makes it obvious that the content is not your own.
- You may publish a quote of 100 words or less from reviews/articles with a credit given if you are an author. This can be used on your site (with a link back to this site: disruptedunicornpublishing.com).
- Written permission will be needed from the site owner (Disrupted Unicorn Publishing LLC) in order to republish more than 100 words from disruptedunicornpublishing.com. If permission is provided, then all links and words must be copied as is with a link to the original piece (in a prominent area that makes it clear that the content is mine and not yours).
- We encourage you to download any resources posted to our site in our Free Resource Library. These resources are free to use. The resources posted there are for personal use only. They may not be sold, altered, or used commercially in any way.
- We encourage you to use the share buttons provided on our site with others through your social media networks.
- Full articles/reviews are not permitted to be republished from disruptedunicornpublishing.com without WRITTEN permission from the disruptedunicornpublishing.com site owner and final say is required on the article before it is published.
- Contact the original owner of the videos and pictures on our site for their permission to republish their videos or pictures. Republication of their videos and images may have different requirements.
We reserve the right to make changes to our Republication Policy at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Revised” date of these Republication Policy. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the updated Republication Policy on this Site, and you waive the right to receive specific notice of each such change or modification. You are encouraged to periodically review our Republication Policy to stay informed of updates. You will be deemed to have been made aware of, will be subject to, and will be deemed to have accepted the changes in any revised Republication Policy by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Republication Policy is posted.