A Must-Have Journal Prompts Book To Inspire Your Writing
When Inspiration Takes A Vacation is an amazing journal prompts book for times you find yourself staring at a blank page, desperately hoping for divine inspiration to strike. Well, look no more!
This book has 12 sections covering a variety of topics (see below). Each section contains 35 thought-provoking questions, for a total of 420 prompts – more than one year’s worth of writing adventures! Plus, each page is designed so you can quickly and easily mark off questions as you use them.
When Inspiration Takes A Vacation is the perfect paperback book to keep with your journal for those frustrating journaling slumps. And, at 5.5 x 8.5 inches, it’s always ready to travel wherever you write.
ABOUT THIS BOOK
- Flexible paperback style.
- Glossy cover to fight off dust, dirt, and fingerprints from everyday use.
- Black and white interior.
- Includes 12 sections: self-love, gratitude, self-care, career, personal finance, self-happiness, health and fitness, emotional wellness, love relationships, friends and family, adventure, and just for fun.
- Each section contains 35 questions with space to check them off as you use them – a total of 420 thought-provoking ways to express yourself.
- Take it with you: At 5.5 x 8.5 inches, fits perfectly in your purse, tote, or backpack. An ideal travel companion for any journal!
Whether you’re looking for a bit of inspiration or just want some new ways to flex your mental muscles when journaling, this book is for you. No more blank pages. Grab a copy and write on!